Windows 11 version 22H2 update KB5015818 arrived in the RP channel and served via Windows Update. Users can also manually download the update and install it on their system to update the build number to 22621.232.
- This KB update is not yet available in the Microsoft catalog.
- Served via Windows update to 22621 build users, Version 22H2.
|12/07/2022||OS Build 22621.232|
- Download the required files from the UUPDump site.
- Save the file named Windows11.0-KB5015818-x64.cab (70MB) and Install the Cumulative Update CAB file.
The Windows 11 version 22H2 update KB5015818 has arrived in the RP channel and is available via Windows Update. This update will bring the build number up to 22621.232, and includes a number of bug fixes and improvements. Users can also manually download the update and install it on their system.
Install KB5015818 from WIndows Update.
- Open Windows settings by pressing Windows + I button. You can also use start menu to open Settings, simply right-click and select.
- From the left side navigate to Windows update tab.
- Click on check for updates to force Windows to check for new updates.
- The update should appear and you can use the install button to have it installed on your system.
- A restart will be required to finish the update, but it’s worth it for the improved performance.