If you are getting Netflix Error Code H7353 while browsing or restarting a video? and encountering the same issue with running Windows 10 PC then you are in the right location. You will see a few authentic ways here to fight back this playback error.
Why you are suffering from this problem?
During software design, programmers code anticipating the occurrence of errors. However, there are no perfect designs, as errors can be expected even with the best program design. Glitches can happen during runtime if a certain error is not experienced and addressed during design and testing.
Runtime errors are generally caused by incompatible programs running at the same time. It may also occur because of memory problems, a bad graphics driver, or virus infection. Whatever the case may be, the problem must be resolved immediately to avoid further problems. Here are ways to remedy the error.
What is Solution?
Every problem has a solution as says. So there are various fixes for this glitch Before giving solution for that make sure these important points:-
- Make sure to restart your device to check out that is it not a temporary glitch.
- Make sure that your device is connected with a good Internet.
1. Install Every-Pending Windows update
Netflix is very strict about this and will terminate any connections that don’t meet their anti-piracy requirements. So if your Windows is not yet fully updated then it could be a factor for this Error. For Updating your Windows follow these steps.
- Open your search box in the start menu and click on the setting button.
- In Setting click on Update and Security.
- Now, in Update and Security if your windows 10 have remaining something to update it will be automatically been updated.
- After updating Restart your computer.
- Now, Check your problem get resolved or not if not then stay with us.
2. Clear the browser’s cache and cookie
Web browsers use caching to speed up the browsing experience. Normally, this is not a problem. However, when you are developing pages for your web site or configuring domain settings, the browser’s local cache and cookies can get in the way. For example, you might update one of your web pages. When you view the page in your web browser, however, you may see the old (cached) version instead of the new version that you expected. So for clearing cache and cookie follow these steps.
Step 1. Press Ctrl +Shift + Delete to open Clear Browsing Data dialog box.
Step 2. Before clicking on Clear Data keep in mind that it will remove all your saved password and bookmarks. Now, click on Clear Data.
Repeat the action that was previously triggering the Error code H7353 and see if the problem is now resolved.
3. Update NVIDIA or AMD Graphics drivers
A graphics driver is the software that allows your operating system and programs to use your computer’s graphics hardware. If you play PC games, you should keep your computer’s graphics drivers updated to get the best performance out of your hardware. But it can also be a factor for this Error code. So for updating your graphics driver follow these steps.
Open Device Manager and locate the graphics driver under Display adapters.
Right-click the video card driver then click uninstall, then restart your computer. After restarting your computer repeat the action that was previously triggering the Error code H7353 and see if the problem is now resolved.
4. By Deleting mspr.hds File
Videos on Netflix all use Digital Rights Management (DRM). And to play DRM content, you need to use Microsoft PlayReady. When this Microsoft Play Ready file error will cause errors on Netflix.
- Open the File Explorer with the shortcut key combination
Windows + E.
- In the folder, search mspr.hds. The search box will be on the extreme right under the ribbon.
- Wait till it shows all the files load. Once the results appear, select all the items, right-click, and select Delete.
- Repeat the action that was previously triggering the code H7353 and see if the problem is now resolved.
Netflix is now gaining fame as one of the widely watched apps. Hence, you might not ask for such errors especially while watching your favorite video. Any of the above-mentioned ways may solve Netflix Error Code h7353. Follow each of them precisely as those methods might solve the error. If your Error did not get resolved you maybe want to check your computer, in most cases reinstalling Windows tends to sort majority of issues.