A major operating system for smartphones and tablets, Android was developed by Google and is one of the world’s most widely used OSes. You can develop, download, and install apps quickly and easily with this program. However, have you ever considered Windows-based Android operating systems?
Several of you may already know, but Android OS can be downloaded on other platforms as well, such as Windows. I am not kidding. The Android OS can be run on a PC using emulator apps available on the Internet. It is easy to run Android apps on your Windows computer after installing such an app.
10 Best Android OS for PC
Do you want to find the best Android operating system for PC? Our post includes ten Android-like OSes for PCs that you can use on Windows.
That is what comes to mind when we think of the name. Android mobile applications can be run smoothly on any desktop computer with Bluestacks. Bluestacks emulator can be used to run any Android-based application on a PC or laptop, including games.
- Improves PC performance when heavy applications are being run.
- Provides true-time translation so you can play the game in the language of your choice.
- Smoother gameplay with a high FPS rate.
- Provides HD quality games.
- You can record videos.
- Taking screenshots.
- An Android emulator that is lightweight and fast.
- The game includes preset controls.
- Built-in controls customized to your needs.
- Multiple screens can be used at the same time to play games.
This Android OS for PC app provides the same Android experience as on your desktop as one of the most popular Android OS for PC solutions. Running Android applications and games in a dedicated environment is possible with the PrimeOS emulator app. Based on Android x86, this software gives PC users a complete desktop experience similar to that delivered by Windows or Mac OS and provides access to millions of Android applications.
A keyboard and mouse will enable you to play any Android game comfortably. Android’s flexibility with millions of apps combined with the power of a PC or laptop are combined to give you the best of both worlds. By using key mappings, Android game controls can be assigned to keyboard keys.PrimeOS runs on your computer in dual-boot mode together with your Windows OS. This means that a separate partition will be created for PrimeOS, so that every time you boot your computer, you can choose between Windows and PrimeOS.
- The ability to map keys to controls can be customized.
- Fast performance.
- Use the alt+tab combination to quickly switch between multiple tabs.
- File manager built-in.
- Delivers a complete desktop experience.
- Runs on both Mac and Windows.
- An aesthetically pleasing and comfortable user interface.
3. Chrome OS
Do you need a simple way to enjoy a similar Android experience on your computer or laptop? On a Chromebook, you can download and install Chrome OS so that Android apps and games will run. This is the simplest method to emulate Android OS on a PC without any hassle.
On supported Chromebook models, run Android apps by using the Google Play Store app. Sign into the Play Store and then under settings on the Chromebook, select the option “Install apps and games from Google Play.”.
Google’s Chrome OS is for web-centric people. With Google’s Desktop Operating System, your computer will run faster, be secure, and be simple to use. Chrome OS can be downloaded and installed on Chromebook computers.
- It has a feature called the “Status Tray”, which shows battery level, WiFi connection, and other important information.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- The setup is easy and the user interface is intuitive.
- Keeping your information safe and secure.
- Search engine that provides personalized results.
- Applications and games can be quickly launched with this dedicated launcher.
4. Phoenix OS
Want to know which Android OS works best on PCs? A gaming experience on the big screen can be enhanced by Phoenix OS. You can use Phoenix OS to run Android apps and games on your desktop screen for a truly fun experience! A popular alternative in this list is Phoenix OS, which is available for 32-bit and 64-bit computers and is actively developed and supported by its developers. Development currently uses Android 7.1, which is a new and stable version. Versions are available for PCs and ARM processors, with the default being available for PCs.
Installing Phoenix OS on your computer requires at least 2 GB of internal hard drive space, and the best part is that when it’s installed, it doesn’t affect the original document system. You will enjoy both the convenience of PC browsing as well as the fun of Android operating system with this software. This feature allows you to open more than one fully resizable window at once. If you’re looking to run android apps on your Windows PC, then the Phoenix OS is for you.
- Supports multiple windows.
- Multiple copies of the same app can be created using the clone feature.
- Search for everything.
- File Manager.
- LAN and Ethernet connections are available.
- Compatibility with x64 architecture.
- Keymapping features are included.
- All your notifications are accessible in one place, with the ability to control, view, and manage them all in one place.
- Switch between different apps with one key.
5. Android x86 Project
An open-source application called Android x86 stands for Android x86 emulator. This is a lightweight emulation app used to simulate an Android environment on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Support for Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Lineage OS is based on.
- Several contributors and developers are actively working on the project.
- Controls for multitasking are easy.
6. Bliss OS x86
Bliss x86 follows on our list of best Android OS for computers. Aside from being secure, Bliss OS x86 also packs a variety of advanced features. There are three versions of Bliss OS: desktop, tablet, and stock that you can choose from based on your preference.
- Provides support for both x86 and ARM architectures.
- Configuration of the game is included.
- We offer different levels of optimization, enhancement, and customization.
- Suitable for Chromebooks, Windows, macOS, and Linux.
The Openthos operating system for PC is an Android-based operating system. This Android OS app can be used on any machine and comes with a few key features.
- Chinese algorithms provide enhanced security.
- Biometrics and disk encryption are included.
- Includes multiple windows, a file manager, and a task manager
- The software is compatible with Windows
- It has a lightweight native GUI.
- A 60 FPS frame rate and low latency.
9. Lineage OS
A mobile operating system based on the Android platform that runs Android applications, lets you play games, and allows you to customize other aspects of your device.
- Lock screens provide enhanced security.
- Allows users to manage app permissions with the privacy guard feature.
- Easily customize the interface by adjusting the brightness, rearranging icons, and applying themes.
- Regular updates are released every now and then.
- SDKs and APIs are easily integrated.
- Unlimited virtual devices are instantly available.
- Configuration is easy.
Is there any Android OS for PC?
On the web, there are many Android OSes for PC. We have compiled a list of the top 10 Android OS for PCs that you can use to run Android apps and games seamlessly on any platform.
Which Android OS is best for PC?
You can get the job done with Bluestacks’ reliable, secure Android emulator for PC. This software offers a multitude of advanced features that you can use to optimize your Android experience whether you’re running it on a Windows PC, macOS computer, or another operating system.
How can I download Android x86 on my PC?
Using this link, you can download the ISO file from a mirror site and install the Android x86 app on your PC. Create a bootable USB drive after installing the file. You can install Android x86 to your hard drive by selecting the “Install Android x86 to a folder” option. The disk partition where Android x86 will be installed can either be the existing partition or an external drive. Choose the “Don’t format” option to avoid losing your files. Complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
How do I install Android software on my laptop?
Installing Android software on a laptop or PC is the easiest and most convenient when using an Android emulator app. Take advantage of any of the above-mentioned Android OS apps for PC and enjoy an Android-like experience on any operating system.
This list of top 10 Android OS for PCs can be used to test Android apps, play games on a big screen, or simply get an Android-like experience on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, or Linux OS. When using an Android OS application on a PC, how do you simulate Android OS? I’d love to hear what you think! Android OS is available on a number of platforms. The right one, however, will let you have an enjoyable user experience and a trustworthy interface. The following list should provide you with a few options that may require you to install and test until you find one that is able to work properly with your computer hardware.